Friday, June 4, 2010

Darlinks , Pop Trash Beauty is getting some work done.

After a recent Q&A with all of you.  I need to focus on flow and content.   Its good news that we have been noticed by some pretty savvy folks. Being referred to as a" diamond in the ruff." They are impressed by the twitter feed . Think the blog should reflect more of what i do on twitter. I agree , Ive been noticing that this blog is shifting too more of a music orientated tone. So its up to you the Pop Trash Beauty Faithful . What do you think? Would you like more music and beauty. You want me to do more Video Blogs ?  Yes we have one video blog on here . My voice sounds nasal in it . I will post it below eek. I will be revamping the whole look of the blog. So when you stop by it may look a little funky. I'm learning about HTML code. Last night the background looked like graph paper. Due to the fact I missed some code. We still have some co-blogging events coming up this summer. Projected date of completion is august. Still drop by new blog posts will be still coming your way. Just pardon my appearance while  I'm have a little work done. Thanks for the feedback it is really helping me navigate this blogging world. Pop Trash Beauty is also on wordpress also. I will merge the two in the fall.





1 comment: