Monday, June 7, 2010

Why I Love Facial Masks

                                  



 I love to mask , it is one of the first skin rituals I adopted in my pre-teens. Now in my 30's it is more than a little indulgence its a staple. With the summer heat , sweat , sun . I think it is a very good time to mask. Here are three types of summer time masks.

Mask Types : Gel , Clay , Enzyme ( there are others , these are the basic )

Gel Mask : Murad Hydrating Gel Mask
This mask fills in fine lines , delivers intense moisture.

Why I love  : Its refreshing during this time of year. We do so many things to dry out our skin this time of year. An extra shot of moisture goes a long way.

Retials about 30.00 USD
http://www.murad.com/treatments/hydrating-gel-mask.jsp#


Clay Mask : Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay  Mask
This rich clay mask, with added Vitamin E, draws out excess oils and dirt, purging clogged pores, leaving your skin clean and soft

Why I love  : This mask really makes your skin feel so smooth. I do this at night , the whole next day. I keep touching my face.

I've listed the Freeman website. Though you can get this product at many drug stores through out the country.

3.99 USD
http://www.freemanbeauty.com/portal/store/store.asp?nProductID=19618&lngRootID=5014&navigationid=5019


Funny side note to this one. My cousins dog Tonka was prescribed Avocado with his yucca for joint and skin health. His coat is so shiny and skin not flaking . So I thought well Tonka and I got it right .
( please consult your vet , before making any dietary change to your dogs diet)



Enzyme Mask :  Freeman Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask
This enzyme mask, with Pineapple extract and AHAs, gently exfoliates while lightly moisturizing, leaving your skin soft, supple and younger-looking

Why I Love : Smell is wonderful ! It works beautifully giving your skin a glow. Even if your in your 20's adding enzymes into your skin routine is really a smart idea. Especially if you are a sun goddess. Don't tell me if you go to tanning salons. For it will break my heart . Pineapple , papaya , are all very good . I will take a piece of pineapple and rub it on my face. Wait till it drys my skin feels refreshed. I can't say enough good things about them !


So treat your skin to a masquerade this summer . Its the party all the A-List epidermis are attending.
( The skin geek in me is , painfully aware at how cheesy that was)

No comments:

Post a Comment