Saturday, January 27, 2018

Vegan Youtube is a Thing ( decoding the tribes of YouTube)

The tech age has ushered in so many new innovations. Satisfying our need for instant gratification at lightening speed . One of the key catalyst's on this front is YouTube .
Everything from seeing that old commercial from the 1980's , learning how to build a bookshelf even. In doing research for my own sad little channel . Nestled in the middle of the usual you tubers live dedicated communities . Some of them are Vegan , DIY, Makeup , Eating Shows, Drama the list goes on.
I thought wed do a little looking intro to  the vegan YouTube introducing you to a few of my favs. This just scratches the surface of this diverse communities. The Vegan you tubers followers are fiercely loyal . There can be some drama at times so be warned. I'm spotlighting only 3  today.  You'll get hungry watching these folks .  I'm not vegan at this time though I take vegan days when I need to balance myself.


The Vegan Zombie
I took the an excerpt from the " About " on the channel to give you an overview

We do a fun filled vegan cooking show set in the zombie apocalypse. Also, travel, vegan lifestyle, shopping on a budget and reviews. We might even give you tips and tricks on how to stay safe from zombies... Oh yeah, and we have a cookbook too!




Vegan Fat Boy

This is the " About " from the YouTube Channel
Tim Moore - ‪A VeganFatKid eating through the best of Los Angeles so you don't have to. •‪Restaurant Guide‬ ‪• Real time Posts ‪• Daily Workouts - Join me as I explore all the vegan options the LA restaurant scene has to offer and show you just how easy it is to thrive on a plant-based diet. And yes you can ask me where I get my protein from !








Jinti Fells
Disclaimer on this channel , you'll get obsessed. I watched one video two hours later , I was following travels to Thailand .  The Australian couples travels in a van with there extremely cute and happy baby girl Aya. What I love about them is their optimism and positivity . Travel tips healthy treats galore .


No comments:

Post a Comment