Monday, November 9, 2015

Random Life : Were all Mad on Monday





This morning after running around my house like a wayward tornado. Collecting as the Brits would say the  "bits and bobs" that make my day run.
Sometimes I take the utmost care and attention to my attire. Though there are some days like Monday where everything just goes crazy . Getting out the door seems rewarding.

As I ran out my front door , my eyes are drawn to the beautiful sun. The only problem being , that I almost burned out my retinas. Acting with the confidence of person having sunglasses on , I felt like a gremlin from the 80s movie. ( Bright Light , Bright Light ) The sun also brought attention to the many orange cat hairs clinging to my tights . The sunlight seems to reveal everything that the darkness hides. With the winter nipping at our noses here in New England. I take a little extra time to bask in the warmth and glow of the sun.  Even if it shows my furry tights. After a well needed lint rolling of epic proportions. I was able to survive this Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment