Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My review of 3 Frizz Fighting Products

My hair is resistant to product . It wants to be wild and crazy. This morning I used Three products on my hair , With towel dried and combed through hair. I applied Paul Mitchell - Curls Full Circle leave in treatment . I used a dime size amount of the product working it in scrunching my hair. I ate a bowl of Rice chex and almond milk. Got dressed feed the cat . My hair was practically dry . I added a pea size amount of Garnier Fructis Style Sleek and Shine . I finished off my curls with John Frieda Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hair Spray. 


 Local weather is 76 degrees F and 70% humidity. I will check back in at lunch 12pm EDT .  This was 8:30 am EDT 
The curls did pretty good 

Local weather is 84 degrees F and 42% humidity. This was 12 EDT little bit of Fizz nothing to bad  I will check back in at 3pm EDT . 

This is at 4pm EDT . My final review the products performed well . Though a think if I bring the fizzease spray with me next time the fly aways would stay in place. I've got some more products to try . Also our braid post goes up this week 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment