Sunday, November 9, 2014

What My Dearly Departed Laptop taught Me

I learned how to do everything from my iPod Touch . I've decided to read more books. I'm less interested in celebrities, brand ambassadors , bands, dj's . I find it gives me a sort of cool rep " yeah I don't have a computer" I liken it to our beloved hipsters saying " I don't have a TV. " I actually don't have one of those either anymore lol I listen to NPR a lot also there is a lot of weird stuff on AM radio . I just realized why I've been accused of being a hipster. I don't have a car, television and computer because Im poor. I shop at thrift shops and upcycle everything for the same reasons. I used to drink PBR because its cheap. Well at least I have my iPod keeping me connected to things . Hey I was being too cool for school unbeknownst to me. I've got some really fab posts coming up just thought I'd say hello. 

No comments:

Post a Comment