Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Monday OOTD !!!





Drinking coffee at this very moment , I am working on the happy part of my morning. My monday this week will have me running all day long. This is a good thing for I will be very tired enough to sleep properly tonight. I just did some jumping jacks in the kitchen that must have thrilled the others in the apartment complex. So what am I wearing today?  Oh how kind of you to ask my beauties. (  I blame the lack of caffeinated beverage in my system. For my chipper bordering on cheesy mood ) 

My OOTD  ( Polyvore didn't have all the specific pieces / Wrote this pre shower so used Polyvore)

Old Navy - Black Cotton soft V-neck tee
Anne Klein - Red Capri's
Clark's - Mary Jane City Shoes
Pop Chic Boutique /KitsyLane -Statement Necklace
Pop Chic Boutique /KitsyLane- Betty Studs ( Bee Earrings )
The fashion people say the messenger is making a comeback. I never gave up on it .

What I did was a urban chic with accessories. Otherwise known as it was clean and ironed so viola my look of the day!

Have a wonderful monday I'll be on twitter later if you want to chat about it @traceyjwhitney

1 comment: