Saturday, June 7, 2014

Bitten Lip Inspired Makeup Look ( Requested Repost 2011)


( I forgot that I had bling like acrylics that year ) 


I'm working on a Duran Duran Inspired Makeup look . It's just not ready so I though since my new addiction Revlon's Just Bitten Lip Stain and Balm has rocked my little world. Thought we'd take a look at it show you a basic look .



With a little Parisian influence for the bitten lip is worn in France. Our post Come Celebrate French Style and Culture we touch upon the bitten lip.



You first apply the stain which is forgiving in the fact it gives you time to remove if you go astray. ( I've never been a color in the lines sort )  Then you apply the balm is nourishing and prevents the cracked lip look. There is no lip plumper in this product. So don't be afraid due to the name " Bitten" It doesn't sting

( Wow this is an older post ) 




Old School Bitten Lip

1 . Exfoliate your lips of any feathered skin ( brown sugar , aquaphor , and a warm cloth should do the trick)
2 . Apply a lip liner 3 hues darker then your natural lip color. I start of dark on the edges get lighter as I work in so it has a gradient effect.
3. Apply a neutral or clear gloss


1 comment: