Thursday, May 15, 2014

40 Things to do before I'm 40 ( The first 10 )



I am entering my 39th birthday at the end of the month. In celebration of being given another year on this earth close to a milestone. I crafted a list subject to change at anytime. I came up with the first 10 for I have put a lot of thought into them.

1. The old friends I've been promising meetups with , to follow through with plans.
2. Travel to a new place out of curiosity
3. Write an self published E book
4. Go to NYC spend the afternoon in central park , laying on a blanket eating fruit and reading a book. ( If it rains then go to MOMA )
5. Actually have the courage to attend many of the many press events I'm invited too. No waiting till I think I'm cool enough just going no excuses.
6. Perform many random acts of anonymous kindness.
7. Wear a bathing suit without a cover up
8. Get a stamp in my passport
9. Go VIP to a Duran Duran show .
10. Spend more time connecting off the internet.
Note :  I have been blogging with my ipod on the go. I noticed there are a lot of errors when I do so. Thanks for your patience. I think I need to wear my glasses also.
I woke up like this ...


No comments:

Post a Comment