Sunday, April 20, 2014

My Happy Days

I'll be honest beauties I've been in a bit of a funk lately so I decided to write out a list of happy things. 
I have been working hard to turn this beat around it is going no where fast. You have to really stay focused and positive during times of fear. So here is my list of happy things that are keeping me on track. 

Love is a blessing
 
Flowers in Bloom
Smelling the flowers in the market
Cat receptionist at the vet 
Geeky Magazine Ad's Pups with A peel 
My cat cutting the circulation off in my legs . Because he loves me.
My cousin / sister bringing me a peep doughnut

 

 

When I envision a concept for a purse it comes out amazing
Side Note 

I watched the Ten Commandments with Charlton Heston 1956 version. This year I want a Cleopatra bob in the worst way. During this movie I couldn't help but to notice Anne Baxter's hair . I want my hair like that a little shorter with a modern flip.Sometimes bangs and I aren't friends this is a slippery slope. Though its a risk I'll take just in the name of change. 

Anne Baxter

No comments:

Post a Comment