Friday, March 7, 2014

Random Life Post : Kiki Purse

My computer crashed today must be ushered off to the Computer hospital for a hard drive transplant. Thank heavens for memory sticks , Dropbox , clouds and all that jazz. I am assured that my laptop will be okay but my hard drive is done. It's sad but we must push on. I won't lie this couldn't come at a worse time for me. Computers are like cars they go at the worst possible time also require money you don't have. My livelihood depends on it . So to make money you got to spend it. I have been collecting change like a women on a mission. To avoid using my cards. Thank god for this iPod touch I'm writing to you on.  Never wrote a post with this gizmo I truly like it .  It feels kinda intimate like we meet for coffee.
I am trying to get my head around the fact I have been covering fashion weeks. I am not exactly the luxury fashion consumer. I am more like the person that has one special bag and a couple pairs of "special shoes" . I do enjoy the artistry the romantic trendy cities the glamours people.
  I find myself at a crossroads in life. I am creating a purse out of old purses. I have fused all my talents into one. I'm learning how to sew wristlets even. I am giving something a second chance in doing so giving myself one. So I have some questions about fashion weeks. I am living in my salad days confused and bemused. ( this is more random the I even imagined ) 

1. Do I have to like and adore every freaking fashion show? There were some awful ones yet it's like everyone is scared to mention it. One in particular made fun of the working class people in America

2. What happened to real street style ?I will be complaining about this for a while. 

3. How come Betsey Johnson doesn't age ? 

4 Is Mercury in Retrograde still ? For I feel like it is very strong. I'm feeling like chicken little with the sky falling. 

5. Will I own a pair of cute cat shoes ? Yes after my plan for world domination I will indeed. Meow 

In my next post I shall be more serious talking about some fashion shows during fashion week I love love loved.  Till then I will here on my iPod touch still in touch. 

I would like to add yes we are doing look of the day. I'm enjoying it trying to keep things in the Target& H &M bracket for that is my bracket. Well truthfully lately Savers is though Polyvore doesn't have a thrift store section. 


No comments:

Post a Comment