Monday, February 10, 2014

Painting Purses Addicted to Instagram ( Random Blog Post )

I have been painting purses like a women on a mission. Actually am on a mission of epic proportions. I write this blog post at 3:30 am. My cat Bubba is singing to me he is upset I'm up or there is a whole in his dish what ever cat problems are plaguing him. I've been following fashion week street style. I remember when street style was underground. Now its mainstream which is cool but indeed for a lack of a better word sucks. I liken it to when a band you have loved for years gets signed goes mainstream. The core of what you love remains about them yet its not raw anymore. Humans of New York seems to encapsulate that raw real people flow. They do some street style yet its more about the people. Inspiration for me comes from real people.  I am addicted to instagram on so many levels. I had an outdated phone for years so I was unable to partake in the instagram now its like when I first came on twitter. I'm making friends and learning so many interesting things. Finding so many interesting bloggers.

Here are some of my favorite instagram posts of the past week 






These are the purses I'm working on at present 




No comments:

Post a Comment