Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fashion Weeks Geeks Eating Macarons










I am really sad about the state of street style. Its not even real anymore its all the people that the beauty magazines would have put in anyway. The major sites used to cover real people all over the world going about there day. I would spend hours on these sites drinking in the artistic aspect of this first of all that is where fashion is born on the street.  I liken it to when your favorite band goes mainstream you still love them. Though the raw aspect kinda dies. I haven't covered a fashion week in a long time.

We will talk about New York in this post for I will tell you. I actually was officially blown away the future has arrived indeed. Something happened out of the blue that made my geek heart beat a little faster. Rodarte incorporated Star Wars in there line. This is amazing on so many levels they put geek and chic in a blender watch this video to see the result. 








Yes my geek friends and I had a proper geek out about this line. This fall we will talk about this happy geek fashion marriage.

The fashion world is in love with macrons I have to say every fashionista has some picture of macarons on there instagram pages.



macaron (/mɑːkɑːrɔːn/ mah-kah-rōn;[1] French pronunciation: ​[makaˈʁɔ̃][2]) is a sweet meringue-based confection made with eggsicing sugargranulated sugaralmond powder or ground almond, and food colouring. It is also called Luxemburgerli.[3] The macaron is commonly filled with ganachebuttercream or jam filling sandwiched between two biscuits.  ( via Wiki Pedia ) 

Now that we have learned about the cookie of the rich & beautiful . I forecast that this little confection shall overthrow the cupcake soon enough. There is even a food truck in Boston dedicated to the macaron. There are macaron food trucks in a city near you ask google.
http://www.cameomacaron.com/


Fashion designer Kenley Collins has based some of her designs on the confection. She isn't the only one in the fashion word to be inspired by this sweet treat . Many of the fashion blogeratti can't get enough of them . Who can blame everyone there french come in very pretty colors. They are a bit pricey a half a dozen will run you about 13.00 usd. Though they are worth a try make sure you take a picture of them and plaster them all over social media.  I totally will do it just like I did with my first Pinkberry


No comments:

Post a Comment