Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Random Blog Post : Merry and Bright

I've experienced a Christmas miracle this year. In a year that has been for all parts pretty rough its just amazing too me how it could end with humanity. This is a time of year where we share our abundance with others. My employment prospects seem pretty dim. Even the polls say so which I shouldn't look at. I have been giving the gift of almost losing everything. Which has opened my eyes to so much in this world. In a materialistic culture such as this it easy to get a case of afluenza. I don't really sleep or eat as well as I should. I live with constant anxiety though it doesn't stop me from doing what I need too. Even if I don't have it I pull up positive energy for it seems that the day I don't is the day I give up.  Today I was blessed to spend the day with my niece and nephew. Who are into the elf on the shelf and Norad Santa. Seeing there excitement and being able to impart a little geography lesson in the excitement of it all made my geeky heart beat faster. They make the holiday special to me in so many ways. In there eyes anything is possible, I think sometime we teach the children in our life. Then they teach us in so many ways.  Last night my niece said I got allot of family. I said yes you do laughing to myself . " Auntie I'm very lucky so many people love me and my brother."  As I chopped lettuce and tomatoes for our salad just listened to her talking about family. These last couple of days I spent at there house there child like wonder and enthusiasm just infected me with positive energy. We danced in the kitchen and sang at the top of our lungs. What really hit home is that I have dear friends and family that love me no matter what. Unconditional love is a precious gift that gives all year round. I have watched allot of people stressing this year. What I want to say is enjoy the blessing of being able to have a holiday. The fact there is food in your fridge, a home to have a Christmas in , family and friends to share it with is worth more then a ipad. So my advice no matter what life tosses your way. Remember to be Merry and Bright for you are blessed beyond measure to have love and abundance. They always fit no gift receipt needed just pay it forward share it all around.  What you get in return is more love.

No comments:

Post a Comment