Saturday, November 23, 2013

Happiness

Creativity makes me very happy

Happiness is one thing that never goes out of fashion. Its an emotion that sometimes seems fleeting . I went away to Maine with my cousin and her family for a night last weekend. They knew I needed sometime away to get to know happiness again. So I will show you what makes me happy. 
Hopefully you will tell me what brings you happiness. 


Live Music makes me happy 
Sleeping makes me happy 
Washing my face it makes me feel new and shiney
The laughter of my niece and nephew watching them grow up 
Street Art makes me happy the cave drawing of our civilization
Playing in puddles in the rain 
Going to the movies love the anticipation and the smell of pop corn 
Autumn
leaves and the smell in the air 
Rainy Weekends in Coffee shops reading 
Enjoying a nice glass of wine with friends 
Im part Swedish nothing makes me more happy then a good cup of coffee.
Especially on a morning walk by the ocean let's say happiness overload

Watching my cat sleep makes me happy . He looks so peaceful and happy , though when he wakes up nipping my ankles ouch !  
Beautiful Flowers make me happy ( I prefer them in the wild but love the way the cheer up a room ) 
Happiness ( When a small creature trusts you and love you)  








The ocean is for me a place where the toxins of life melt away. You see first hand natures power how you are just a guest here on this planet. Listening to the waves on a quiet beach during moon rise makes my heart so happy. I can think clearly feel connect to everything in that short time its a peaceful feeling




Taking time to smell the roses and my Chuck Taylor sneakers
My sneakers bring me happiness we are like old friends
we have been on many adventures together. I know that they should be retired soon
Though being a women in my late 30's I have a deep sympathy for things aged and worn being tossed out for
the younger version . So my little Chuck Taylor's will be put into a sculpture . Until that day we have a few more happy little accidents to trip over together .





















No comments:

Post a Comment