Saturday, June 29, 2013

3 AM Albert Einstein is keeping me awake




Im laying in bed tossing and turning. I put the kettle on to make some decaf herbal tea. I contemplate a scoop of strawberry ice cream though it passes. Albert Einstien has me awake at time in my life. My mind is so heavy with everything. I have 2 months to make a whole lot of amazing happen. I look at the quote below and wonder when someone will say yes. I've been working so hard to make it all happen. Though in the past week I've encountered insomnia. Sometimes I get up and sketch old film stars in my sketch book. Working on plans for my next purse art project. Simply I put on a playlist on my ipod do the dishes. Its surprising that I always have a sinkful to do .  I try to stay off social media for I'll end up getting into deep conversations with some people who are up too. Deep thoughts happen at 3am in a way that I can't explain. You feel the darkness all around you in my part of the world everything is quiet. Things that just seem to enter your mind in your daytime activities really take root at this time of the morning. I decided to write a random post about deep thoughts . Though not to worry the next 3 posts are summer beauty orientated. Well I've finished my tea though no sympathy needed the amazing will happen. As I keep progressing forward wondering when and how. Then maybe we aren't supposed to know the when and how. Just got to keep working hard laying down the path to self sustainability .


No comments:

Post a Comment