Sunday, July 24, 2011

30-Day Blog Challenge Old Songs New Again ( Day 1 )

Ive noticed allot of bloggers doing this 30 day blog challenge. I think that Pop Trash Beauty needs a little spicing up . So I think a blog challenge may just be something to help us get back on track. I wanted to share a couple of songs that have been in have been in heavy rotation on my ipod latley. There old songs that seem new again . I dont really know why but I love it !









I dance to this one in my living room

3 comments:

  1. Is there a list you're going by? Or are you coming up with your own posts as you go along?

    I know your 30 day posts would be fun so I want to join in! If there's a list, share it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list my friend...this one of my olden goldies on my ipod !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnBi-LNM0Og&feature=related

    //Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nora I tweeted you :) Lets colaborate on a list sweetie I tweeted you my email :)
    Peter love love love the Happy Mondays !!!!!

    Tracey PTB

    ReplyDelete