Monday, December 28, 2009

Sunday Night Movie Fashion in 3-D ( Avatar)


Didnt go into the city today , Went to see avatar tonight , I wore jeans a tee with a cute scarf . Makeup basic .Sneakers . I cleaned my house , took a nap , rocked out a pretty sweet crock pot recipe. So a quick shower and putting on a bra were my fashion musts,  What surprised me was the fashion . Everyone at the theater was cute. Caps , boots , long dangle earings , large hand bags. Did I not get the memo .  As wormen usually we have a radar about thease things .
Photo Credit : 20th Century Fox

They were way too cute , I named them Advatar's they looked like walking magazine ads. As if Gap had a one night stand with Old Navy . I thought maybe everyone just wanted to take there holiday loot for a test drive.All at once it seemed.

So with that out of the way. Trends I predict will be spawned from the movie .
  • Eye Shadow Pallet : I noticed the colors were stunning , also the face painting even though it was a computer makeup artist . Was beautiful ..
  • Learning Annex Classes : On how to speak avatar will be springing up all over . ( Which I know is called NaVi ,created by USC Linquist Paul Frommer ) . To date there are actual online classes being offered.
  • Tatoo Body Art : I think just looking at the movie its a given .
  • Urban Myths : I think they have already started .
  • Obsessed Plastic Surgery/ Tatoo Fan : You know its only a matter of time. Before Inside Edition is doing a package on someone who took the movie a little too far , Cat lady , Tiger Man . You know what Im saying . The Real Life Avatar Lady *duh duh duh * prostetic ears the whole bit .


Its off to bed to me hope you have a blessed monday. Im very excited about our Mondo Monday blog . Ive been working hard on it . No longer will it be a draft :-)
I enjoyed the movie so much it was worth it .

1 comment: