Saturday, February 2, 2013

Boyz II Men Invited to Russia to Inspire Babymaking

Photo via Wikipedia 




I was looking for something romantic post for the days leading to Valentines Day. A music group being called upon to boost a countries birthrate by there president. I couldn't resist sharing the story with you .

"NME reported The idea behind hiring the '90s R&B group appears to be that their romantic and lust-filled slow jams will inspire the people of Russia to depart the concert and embark on activities that should see the number of pregnant women in Moscow increase overnight. Putin has repeatedly spoken about his desire to see the population of Russia increase, stating that three children per household is the figure to aim for."
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/miscellaneous/68481#B9F5Y16iCmvhObcX.99 

I personally think this track " I'll Make Love to You "  this will be the baby maker song.   





I thought about it what an honor for Boyz II Men they will be the musical aphrodisiac  that will boost the numbers of a entire country. So when these children are born November -ish ,  will they be named after the famed groups members.   I will agree there music is sexy and soulful. So when you snuggle up to your Valentine put some Boyz II Men in the rotation .  I meet Boyz II Men in 1992 in a hotel lobby with my friends. I will be honest I was a spaztic teenager for lack of a better word made an idiot out of myself but they were very kind. I got grounded for being out past curfew but it was worth it. So what band would you suggest for procreation ? 





No comments:

Post a Comment